For this prestigious project we are looking for a Component Tracking System Coordinator. You will provide assistance to the Component Tracking Expert with the implementation of the Component Tracking System and its procedures within the SSTTBV organisation and the Component Suppliers and Lay Contractors. You will assist and monitor the daily transfer of data from contractors to the South Stream Component Tracking System. You will develop SQL queries raised by SSTTBV colleagues to provide information relating to the South Stream project and provide assistance to other internal Company Departments for production and review of related Procedures. Furthermore you will review of Contractor Quality procedures and documentation for compliance with Company CTS, QMS and International Quality Standards. You will provide feedback and advice to CTS Officer on Component Tracking issues and support effort to resolve them and provide feedback on Component Tracking & Quality related issues.
As a subsidiary of PAO Gazprom, South Stream Transport B.V. is responsible for the construction of the TurkStream Offshore Pipeline.
The TurkStream Offshore Pipeline will start in Anapa, Russia, running over 900 kilometres through the Black Sea to the Turkish coast. The pipeline will help secure energy supplies to Turkey and South-Eastern Europe in a reliable and sustainable way. The Project will use state-of-the-art technology, materials and equipment, to safeguard the pipeline’s safe operation for many decades to come.
- Authorities limited to Component Tracking decisions pertaining to this as directed by the CTS Expert, Deputy Head of QA/QC;
- Liaise with Quality Inspectors at designated locations with regards to CTS activities;
- Based upon the individually assigned tasks from the CTS Expert communicate on a daily basis with all Project team and establish and maintain excellent working relationships with Project team and other Company Departments
- Promote Component Tracking System & Quality awareness throughout the project;
- Provide detailed Requirements and Training for Component Tracking System;
- Interface with IT and Senior Document Controller to manage the development, implementation, maintenance and administration of the Component Tracking System and Document Management System;
- Report to Deputy Head of QA/QC as required;
- Further, as directed by the CTS Expert and Deputy Head of QA/QC.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience;
- Excellent SQL Server development knowledge;
- Exposure to the Business Intelligence and Reporting Tool (BIRT) would be advantageous;
- Minimum 5 years working experience with extensive experience in the implementation of internal projects such as Component Tracking systems & Document Control Systems etc;;
- Experience with Contractors and Suppliers involved in Oil and Gas facilities projects;
- Experience working in client role on major production facilities projects is preferred;
- Must be proficient in common PC software (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.);
- Read, write and speak fluent English with strong communication skills;
- Experienced within multicultural environments.
If you have any remaining questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Lucy van der Vlist on +31 20 262 47 26.
If you are interested in this job opportunity we kindly ask you to complete the online application and submit your CV and motivation letter in English. Applications without a CV and motivation letter will not be considered.
Please note that Dutch working permit and residence permit is required.
Please be informed that we do not appreciate acquisition calls/emails from third party recruitment agencies.