For this prestigious project we are recruiting for a Senior Contracts Specialist. You will be dedicated to support the SSTTBV Commercial Department. You will organize, advise, support and/or facilitate the acquisition of construction services as required. This position will report to the Head of Projects Construction Management (HoD). Finally, you will coordinate the preaward as well as post award contract management activities as assigned to him/her by the HoD.
As a subsidiary of PAO Gazprom, South Stream Transport B.V. is responsible for the construction of the TurkStream Offshore Pipeline.
The TurkStream Offshore Pipeline will start in Anapa, Russia, running over 900 kilometres through the Black Sea to the Turkish coast. The pipeline will help secure energy supplies to Turkey and South-Eastern Europe in a reliable and sustainable way. The Project will use state-of-the-art technology, materials and equipment, to safeguard the pipeline’s safe operation for many decades to come.
In accordance with the SSTTBV work processes, procedure:
- Market engagement and sourcing;
- Development of contracting strategies for new contracts and Work Packages;
- Liaise with HSSE, legal, Technical Department and other disciplines to determine and deliver prequalification, qualification criteria, for Work Packages;
- Execute, coordinate or support the execution of Work Package Pre-Inquiry and Inquiry processes in accordance with the SSTTBV Contract & Procurement work processes;
- Prepare relevant contractual documents for ITT;
- Define, contribute to the definition of Work Package specific bid evaluation criteria (technical and commercial);
- Issue ITT, handle ITT clarifications and ensure equal and transparent information distribution to all invited bidders;
- Supervise and record transparent bid openings with adequate participations of the SSTTBV team;
- Coordinate and document objective bid evaluations based on the approved evaluation criteria;
- Coordinate bid clarification meetings;
- Coordinate and document bid rankings, normalizations in cooperation with other disciplines and present Award Recommendation and prepare its supportive documentation;
- Support the Contract Approval, award process;
- Arrange contract signatures;
- Issue, file, archive awarded contract and prepare for Post Award phase.
Post Award Phase:
- Meeting with Supplier/Contractor;Coordinate, administer variations under guidance of the Head of dept. and in coordination with Project Controls;
- Administer, monitor contract extensions, terminations as applicable;
- Assist in claim negotiations;
- Monitor and control Supplier's, Contractor's performance;
- Support and administer periodic Supplier/Contractor reviews, audits, etc;
- Support contract closeouts and coordinate issuance of Completion Certificates;
- Log letters to and from suppliers in DMS, spreadsheet and fileshare;
- Provide original contract documentation to legal unit;
- Ensure technical action register is kept by technical team;
- Obtain from contractors/suppliers and distribute MoM to interested parties and coordinate signoff and logging in DMS/Fileshare;
- Contribute to reports as requested by project controls;
- Attend internal meetings as requested;
- Co-ordinate with commercial technical coordinator to ensure required technical cover is provided;
- Identify and flag to HoD problems reported by technical team members;
- Receive and distribute contractor/supplier reports. Ensure contractor reports are reviewed by project controls, (schedule, CCR, etc.) and technical (materials issues and QC (quality issues).
- Educated to Bachelor/Master degree level or equivalent;
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience;
- Solid understanding of industry contractual agreements and best practices;
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc. computer programs and Good data management and computer literacy;
- Sound experience of Supply Chain principles used in EP(C) environment;
- Sound understanding of internationally used contract templates;
- Integrity and ethical behavior;
- Proactive attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Business level English (written and verbal);
- Able to communicate at all levels with both internal and external parties;
- Analytical thinker. Able to think out of the box;
- Willingness to learn. Proactive and flexible;
- Strong negotiator and relationship builder;
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills;
- Residing in the Netherlands.
If you have any remaining questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Lucy van der Vlist on +31 20 262 47 26.
If you are interested in this job opportunity we kindly ask you to complete the online application and submit your CV and motivation letter in English. Applications without a CV and motivation letter will not be considered.
Please note that Dutch working permit and residence permit is required.
Please be informed that we do not appreciate acquisition calls/emails from third party recruitment agencies.