We are looking to recruit a Construction specialist who will act in close coordination with Senior construction specialist. You will be deeply involved in the field communication with contractor’s supervisors and managers to implement Project management decision. You will align routine worksite activity with latest project schedule. Finally, you will act as point communicate tasks to contractors and to get feedbacks from contractors.You will be based in Anapa, Russia. Full mobility may be required. Dwelling near the landfall facilities is a must, purpose is to be in half hour period at the site in case of any accident (24/7 readiness).
As a subsidiary of PAO Gazprom, South Stream Transport B.V. is responsible for the construction of the TurkStream Offshore Pipeline.
The TurkStream Offshore Pipeline will start in Anapa, Russia, running over 900 kilometres through the Black Sea to the Turkish coast. The pipeline will help secure energy supplies to Turkey and South-Eastern Europe in a reliable and sustainable way. The Project will use state-of-the-art technology, materials and equipment, to safeguard the pipeline’s safe operation for many decades to come.
- Ensure compliance with the HSSE rules of construction;
- Acceptance and quality control of the results of construction work at the construction site;
- Representation of client interests and position at the construction site;
- Conduct regular meeting with contractor’s management and representatives;
- Compliance with corporate and project HSSE, QA/QC, CSR policies;
- Control of the material support of construction progress at the work site;
- Regular collecting, analysis and report to higher management;
- Routing work alignment to construction schedule;
- Control of executing of the project schedule;
- Value input in brainstorming at the meetings aimed to resolve technical issues;
- Direct subordinates management within the Project.
- Diploma/MSc in Construction or Oil and Gas industry;
- BSc plus relevant certifications and professional qualifications would be considered;
- At least 5 years of experience in oil and gas industry construction;
- At least 2 years of experience in managers position. In project management in EPC contract environment;
- Knowledge of: Industrial standarts and codes, ISO 9001, ISO 21500;
- Project management software and MSOffice;
- Experience with the Life cycle of construction project;
- Proven track record in piping and pipeline supervision;
- Project Risk analysis experience;
- Fluent in English and Russian, written and oral;
- Stress resistant, experience with workinh in a multicultural environment.
If you have any remaining questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Lucy van der Vlist on +31 20 262 47 26.
If you are interested in this job opportunity we kindly ask you to complete the online application and submit your CV and motivation letter in English. Applications without a CV and motivation letter will not be considered.
Please note that Russian working permit and residence permit is required.
Please be informed that we do not appreciate acquisition calls/emails from third party recruitment agencies.