For this prestigious project we are recruiting for a Project Engineer who will support the FEED, detailed design and construction process for the onshore pipelines and onshore facilities in both Russia and Turkey. You will coordinate engineering activities and provide general support for the designated sub-project. Finally, you will provide general engineering support to the project team.
As a subsidiary of PAO Gazprom, South Stream Transport B.V. is responsible for the construction of the TurkStream Offshore Pipeline.
The TurkStream Offshore Pipeline will start in Anapa, Russia, running over 900 kilometres through the Black Sea to the Turkish coast. The pipeline will help secure energy supplies to Turkey and South-Eastern Europe in a reliable and sustainable way. The Project will use state-of-the-art technology, materials and equipment, to safeguard the pipeline’s safe operation for many decades to come.
The primary responsibility for the Project Engineer is for the development, execution, supervision, and coordination of technical aspects of the work safely, with quality and within schedule and budget objectives. You also ensure that the project scope of work are being met by the various engineering disciplines. The Project Engineer reports to the Engineering Lead responsible for the work scope.
Specific responsibilities of the Project Engineer include:-
- Perform project or task management or coordination functions as delegated by the Engineering Lead, including customer liaison, coordination of technical meetings, and general project supervision and coordination;
- Execute or lead selected engineering tasks as relevant during the project;
- Assist the Engineering Lead in the project initiation activities and in preparation of the Project Execution Plan;
- Support the development of the schedule and scope establishment for engineering and to control, monitor and report engineering performance against scope and schedule;
- Coordinate engineering activities to ensure compliance with the Scope of Work and quality objectives of the project;
- Implement engineering processes including interface coordination, management of change, risk management, and any other process support;
- Coordinate design document review, technical assurance, and permit compliance review for the selected work scope;
- Coordinate between engineering and parallel activities for procurement, contracting, data collection, permitting.
- Bsc Engineering (Eng) or equivalent;
- 5 to 8 years of experience with broad knowledge in gas terminals and/or gas pipelines;
- Experience with landfall pipe installation, offshore and onshore interfaces and Risk Management;
- Experience working in international and multicultural environment;
- Fluency in English, Russian or Turkish would be a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player. Experience with working in multicultural teams. Able to work under pressure;
- Good knowledge of relevant international design standards (ISO, IEC, etc.) and local standards (Standards applicable in Turkey, GOST, SNIP, etc.);
- Working knowledge of industry-standard systems (risk management, Management of Change, quality management, document control).
- Proven track record in Project Management;
- Proven track record of Schedule and Budget Management of large infrastructure projects.
If you have any remaining questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Lucy van der Vlist on +31 20 262 47 26 .
If you are interested in this job opportunity we kindly ask you to complete the online application and submit your CV and motivation letter in English. Applications without a CV and motivation letter will not be considered.
Please note that Dutch working permit and residence permit is required.
Please be informed that we do not appreciate acquisition calls/emails from third party recruitment agencies.