For this prestigious project we are recruiting for a Lead Electrical Engineer with strong Instruments and Automation background. You will ensure operability and uninterrupted operation of the instrumentation, automation, metering, communication and telecommunication equipment, cathode protection systems, fire alarm and automated firefighting systems and equipment, security systems and video-surveillance equipment, heat, power and electrical equipment (hereinafter, the equipment and systems) at the landfall facilities on the Russian side of the Company’s offshore pipeline (hereinafter: LFR).
He/she will supervise the pre-commissioning works at the LFR and acceptance of the equipment and systems upon their completion. During the operational phase he/she will supervise the commissioning of the equipment and systems at the LFR. Furthermore he/she will assist the supervisory authorities’ committees during the inspections of the relevant operation activities of the Company and Russian Branch. He/she will be based in Anapa, Russian Federation and liaise with the Commissioning department that is located in Amsterdam office, headquarters. He/she will administratively report to the Head of Branch and functionally report to the Head of Commissioning who is based in Amsterdam.
As a subsidiary of PAO Gazprom, South Stream Transport B.V. is responsible for the construction of the TurkStream Offshore Pipeline.
The TurkStream Offshore Pipeline will start in Anapa, Russia, running over 900 kilometres through the Black Sea to the Turkish coast. The pipeline will help secure energy supplies to Turkey and South-Eastern Europe in a reliable and sustainable way. The Project will use state-of-the-art technology, materials and equipment, to safeguard the pipeline’s safe operation for many decades to come.
- Supervise and monitor pre-commissioning and commissioning, operations, repair and maintenance activities of the equipment and systems at the LFR executed by the (sub)-contractors;
- Develop, update and ensure availability and completeness of the design of the equipment and systems (technical specification, data sheets) in compliance with the requirements of the safety rules, standards and technical operational manuals;
- Assist the authorities' committees during the inspections of the relevant operation activities of the project;
- Participate in defining of instructions, regulations, manuals and procedures associated with the operation, commissioning, decommissioning, conservation, maintenance and repair of the equipment and systems;
- Prepare and approve in due course the requests (specifications) for supply of equipment, emergency stock, materials and spare parts for operating needs, production needs, planned maintenance and capital repair;
- Ensure the security of the employees in the course of hazardous works and coordinate/issue the Permit to Work at LFR;
- Design and execute the emergency response plans, including role in emergency training, incident investigation, crisis management, emergency recovery and reports);
- Prepare and approve in due course plans and schedules of maintenance of the equipment and systems of LFR;
- Be responsible for the electrical facilities of the LFR and its due and safe operation within the scope of the operational responsibility;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Automation Engineering;
- At least 10 years of work experience as an Electrical, Instruments and Automation Engineer the gas industry in the field of operation of instrumentation, metering equipment, automation, communication and electrical equipment;
- Experience with high-end technology, advanced domestic and abroad foreign experience in the operation of offshore gas transportation systems and main pipelines;
- Experience with Emergency response planning and Emergency communication chart during situations, willing to work on a 24/7 team shift;
- Experience with Russian and technical regulations such as:
Gazprom's standards such as STO Gazprom 2-3.5-454-2010 Rules of exploitation of gas main pipelines;
Offshore standard DET NORSKE VERITAS DNV-OS-F101 SUBMARINE PIPELINE SYSTEMS;
On Industrial Safety of Hazardous Production Facilities;
Operational code for electrical installations;
Rules for design of electrical installations;
Fire safety rules during operation of the heat consuming installations and heating networks;
Electrical Safety level 5.
- Good communicator across cultures;
- Flexible, self-starter, motivated, strong inter-personal skills, solution oriented;
- Team-playing attitude; keen to work in multicultural contexts and able to proactively manage the activities of the contractor’s teams;
- Native Russian and good English language skills (written and spoken);
- Resident in Russian Federation, Anapa city, willing to live within 30 minutes distance away from the location of the Landfall facilities.
If you have any remaining questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Lucy van der Vlist on +31 20 262 47 26.
If you are interested in this job opportunity we kindly ask you to complete the online application and submit your CV and motivation letter in English. Applications without a CV and motivation letter will not be considered.
Please be informed that we do not appreciate acquisition calls/emails from third party recruitment agencies.